1. How old will you be in 3 birthdays?
29. whew, dodged the it's-almost-my-birthday bullet on that one.
2. Do you think you'll be married by then?
3. What do you look forward to most in the next 3 months?
Argentina in 6 days, 2011 resolutions (haha jk.). just Argentina. and my birthday.
4. Who was the last person you called?
5. Have you ever played a team sport?
i played like...every team sport when i was a kid. my dad was addicted to coaching.
6. Who was the last person to text you?
Mike from work.
7. Who was the last person you hugged?
[someone deleted #8]
9. What happened at 11:00 a.m today?
two hours from now...not sure yet!
10. How many states have you visited?
oh boy. if 'driving through' and 'airport' don't count, then...13, i think.
11. If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
home, eating a cupcake or a sandwich or something and cozying up on the couch with AP.
12. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
bare feet. unless they're cold or i'm outside on a hot street.
13. When was the last time you cried?
the other day, something silly.
14. What was the last thing you drank?
carnation instant breakfast.
15. Favorite ice cream?
chocolate with peanut butter. i like chocolate moose tracks a lot.
16. What is your favorite number?
23. passed down from my dad.
17. Whats your favorite color(s)?
Burnt Orange. it's strange, but i love it.
18. What jelly do you put on your PBJ?
any fruit jelly, jam, anything. i'm going to make banana jam.
19. Do you like coffee?
yep. not as much as i used to though.
20. How many bottles of water do you drink on average?
one or two a day on average.
21. What do you drink in the morning?
diet coke or milk.
22. Would you rather kiss a snake or an armadillo?
i've kissed a snake before. i think they're cute, kind of. but armadillos are also cute.
23. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
usually on the left side (if you're laying on your back) unless adam wants to plug his phone in or something.
24. Do you know how to play poker?
i know how, technically. this doesn't mean anything, though, because i suck at it.
25. What's so good about Friday?
knowing i can sleep in tomorrow.
26. Any plans for this week?
just get through the next couple days of work, have a weekend, another couple days of work, then it's off to Buenos Aires!
27. Do you eat out or at home more often?
i think at home, now. we've gotten better about not going out so much.
28. How big is your TV?
29. Ever stolen a street sign?
ahahaha we did once...off Ponce my freshman year of college. some asshole had already run into it and knocked it over though..
30. Do you keep a piggy bank?
nope. my bedroom floor sometimes serves as a places where all my change ends up.
31. What kind of camera do you have?
i have three! Nikon D40, Yashica A, Sony Cybershot somethingorother.
33. Do you prefer the ocean or a pool?
pool, unless the ocean is super clear and beautiful where i am.
34. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
35. Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
36. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
being out with friends. food/drink, etc.
37. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
most of the time i have my ring that janna gave me.
38. Do you speak any other language?
Spanish and Korean, both very "beginners" level.
39. Can you roll your tongue?
just that one way...nothing crazy
40. Who is the funniest person you know?
Adam and Janna are tied, i think.
41. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
nope. not for a while.
42. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
just something from my phone. phone calls it DEJA VU. oooooohh
43. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
no, not really. used to wear my old softball jersey all the time but i don't know where it is now.
44. What is the color of your bedroom wall?
like a beigy browny.
45. Do you shut off the water when you brush your teeth?
not unless someone is in the shower.
46. Are you crushing on someone right now?
i'm in love, yes.
Adam. it's pretty great.
48. What are you doing tomorrow?
Work, then play (Friday! yay!)
49. Are you nervous?
50. Remember in high school when everyone was obsessed with Braveheart and thought it was the greatest film of all time?
that movie came out when i was 11 years old. but...yeah.